The Elevation Group Webinar
Are you looking for The Elevation Group Webinar? Mike Dillard brings you a free webinar where you will learn how this newbie in the investment world increased his residual income by hundreds of times just because he knows the secrets that he is revealing in the FREE webinar below.
Thousands and thousands and THOUSANDS of people already watched this FREE webinar.
=> Click Here to Register to The Elevation Group Webinar and Increase Your Passive Income by 200% Easy and Fast <=
The Elevation Group Webinar
This FREE webinar will show you THE WAY to profit in bad economic times.
Mike Dillard started The Elevation Group to save the world from the biggest economic collapse in the history of human kind.
So Click on The Link ABOVE to Get This FREE Webinar!
Mike Dillard’s The Elevation Group Video 1 and Its Review
This is a review for Mike Dillard’s The Elevation Group video 1.
If you want to access to this video instantly and for FREE, click here.
This Mike Dillard’s The Elevation Group Video 1 Review will explain to you what kind of valuable information you are gonna find in the first FREE video that Mike Dillard published to the public talking about the economic situation in the world and The Elevation Group.
This is the 1st video out of 3 total videos that Mike Dillard and his partners are gonna be releashing for The Elevation Group.
This is a really interesting and important video that I really loved.
Mike Dillard and his The Elevation Group team talk about really relevant events that are happening in the world and will happen in 2012 and beyond.
You will learn about things like:
- The current situation in Europe and what’s going to happen to them.
- Why China WON’T rule the world like USA did.
- Why Mike Dillard thinks there’s not going to be no economic growth.
- The US debt.
- And SO much more…
This is just the beginning of a series of excellent and SMART videos of The Elevation Group.
This information is crucial, if you want to save yourself and your family from “the biggest economic collapse in history of human kind”, according to Mike Dillard.
So what are you waiting for?
Home | The Elevation Group Video 1 Review
- freechinavideo 6
- www freechinavideo com
- freechinavideo com
- free china video 1
- www freechina6 com
- www free china video 1 com
- free china video1
- free china video 4 com
- FREE CHINA VIDEO
- wwwfreechinavideo1 com
- www chinavideo6 com
- free china video com
- www free china video com
- www freechinavidio com
- free china video 6
- www china video com
This is a simple line on Investment – - The world works for Money while the rich make the money work for them.
Why Invest ?
Money works for a man only when it is invested. Invested appropriately. Move out of the 401K, Bank Bonds etc. There is an element of risk that needs to be taken for investment to be beyond the rest of the world. Only a few make it to the top and the only essential difference is that they take the extra risk. Not bothering about the loss off money out of the risk but aiming to multiply the money which is being risked. That differentiates any rich man from an ordinary man.
How Much do I invest and what do I get ?
It would be very appropriate to estimate what a small investment in risky security can do. A $100 invested every month in a risky security giving an average of 15% per annum (rate is high considering the risk involved) can make a Million Dollars in 17 odd years and a $200 invested in the same could be 13 odd years. So imagine if one starts investing straight away $200 at the age of 21 when he starts earning, he could retire at 41 years (i.e 20 years of working) with a whooping $3 mils and if he works for 30 years till the age of 51, the same amount would be $14 mils. And remember all this is by investing only $200 PER MONTH. This amount if higher could be a huge huge money, thereby confirming a berth in the Millionaire club.
When to start ?
There is no right time to start for this. Ideally the earliest possible time would be the best. Man with wisdom would be starting the day he starts working. The later the start of investment, the lesser would richness quotient.
Where to invest – - – 3 key avenues
1. Equity Market – - This is the area where the whole world invests. One would be advised to invest post a consultation with the expert as the probability of loss is quite high. But as mentioned earlier, it is this probability of loss being high, pulls more and more people into this market with an expectation of very high returns. Remember – - We are talking about investment and not about gambling. This has to be methodical and with adequate expertise or through appropriate consultation.
2. Mutual Fund – - This is the second area and does away with the shortcoming of above and maintains and delivers at the rate as much as equity market delivers. This because the funds invested in the mutual funds are reinvested in the equity market by experts/professionals.
3. Commidities – Metals – - This is another choice of investment. Commodities are always required and does not depend on any management and will continue to be demand. A perennial demand would mean a continuous increase in the price.
Would advice to take appropriate consultation on each of the above three avenues.
Where to Start
You have here a basic road map to start your way to wealth, but you might be confused on where to start now that you have these basic concepts on investments for beginners.
We highly recommend you to have access to the FREE webinar by Mike Dillard and his team to keep learning really good tips about how to invest your money. What better way to learn than in a webinar by the best experts in the world?
Thank you for reading “3 Investments for Beginners“.
- Investments4Beg: The Elevation Group Scam http://t.co/ZGNx9xOQ December 3, 2011
- Investments4Beg: Open Question: Used 1997 VW Cabrio pros & cons? http://t.co/jbicT5Dp #investment November 17, 2011
- Investments4Beg: UBS downsizing investment bank division http://t.co/Eg17WtwB #investment November 17, 2011
- Investments4Beg: UBS slashes investment bank, cuts profit targets http://t.co/Xtyph4Hz #investment November 17, 2011
- Investments4Beg: Open Question: Math problems help? Pre-calculus? http://t.co/pynl9lbH #investment November 17, 2011